How to Invest in Mutual FundsComments Share
Mutual fund has become the top choice for the investors when it comes to fulfill their financial goals.
It’s widely available, easy to invest in and can be picked as per one’s requirement. It’s one of the highly liquid investment options available today. You can start investing in Mutual Funds with just Rs. 500/- per month and wait for the magic of compounding to multiply your happiness.
Thanks to Social media, print media and TV advertisements most of us know what Mutual Funds are, but still not aware about the ways in which you can invest in mutual funds.
Let’s talk about few of the most common ways of investing in mutual funds
Online- The most common and convenient way today to invest in mutual funds in online , You just have to create an account at online.karvyvalue.com and within 6 minutes you can start investing in mutual funds. Click here to start now and follow these steps.
Offline- If you are not the comfortable using the technology for your investments and still believes in conventional ways of investing you can contact us and we will send you the investment application, you just have to fill it, attach a cancelled cheque leaf copy to link your bank for the investment and submit it to your nearest Karvy branch or send it to our registered address.
KYC - A PRE-REQUISITE BEFORE INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUNDS.
Before investing in a mutual fund scheme, whether through online mode or via conventional paper based mode, one must first complete the KYC process by filling up the form.
KYC (Know your Customer) is must before you open an account with any financial entity. It helps to establish the investor’s identity and address through relevant supporting documents such as prescribed photo id. (e.g., Passport, Aadhaar or PAN card) and address proof.
If you are KYC registered, you can open your account here and start investing within 6 minutes.
In case you are not KYC compliant please contact us and we will provide you with KYC and application form. Please send the filled form to our registered address to process it further and then you can start investing online or offline as per your convenience.
Benefits of investing online
- Online tracking of investments anytime anywhere.
- Secured way of investment
- Check Status of your investments anytime.
- Purchase NFO and NPS online.
- Easy to transfer money
- Expert Advice
- SIP– You can start systematic investment plan, this means of a specified date, particular amount will be deducted from your account every month.
- STP– Systematic transfer plan, you can transfer money from one fund to other
- SWP- Systematic withdrawal plan, if you have already accumulated the amount in a specific fund, you can withdraw that amount monthly and at same time generate returns over the remaining corpus
How to start online investment.
Did you know at Karvy it takes only 6 minutes to start SIP or lump sum investment if you are KYC registered?
It’s completely paperless process to create online investment account at Karvy.
These are the steps you need to take to start online investments.
- Verify your KYC : Use your PAN card details to check your KYC here
- If you are KYC registered click here and then go to join for free, upload a cheque to link bank account and start investing immediately
- If you are not a KYC registered person: please download the form here and send it to us along with the application form, you can start investing in 3 days.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks we suggest investors to take the help of financial advisor before purchase and sell of units.