10 trading advice for new traders
Trading in shares requires proper understanding of all financial products as they are closely related. Inexperienced traders should be well verse of trading methods as well as risk and return associated with investment in shares.
- Trade with a proper plan in place.
- Chalk out a clear investment horizon. Remaining invested for longer period is the key.
- Emulate traits of professional traders.
- Avoid over/aggressive trading
- Do paper trading for understanding the nitty-gritties well
- Trade with stop loss placed.
- Know the difference between investing and saving. Trade only with surplus money.
- Market linked trading instruments including shares do not offer guaranteed return.
- There is a probability of losing a part or whole of the invested money, if unheeded.