10 tips for long term investors
- Research: An overall idea on performance of the company’s stock you wish to buy will boost your confidence and prevent being carried away by others’ advice.
- Do not panic on short term deviations in price movements and remain confident about quality of investment.
- Resist the lure of penny stocks as they carry a high-amount of risk. Stocks with higher price reflect that the company’s regulations are in place.
- Ruthlessly cut your positions, if they are becoming unfavorable and do not count on price reversal to take place.
- Adopt a long term perspective while designing investment strategies.
- Blend techno-fundamental strategies to help generate good returns in medium term.
- Evaluate market conditions and develop views on performance of sectors and companies and accordingly churn your positions.
- Be focused on future in spite of good past performances.
- Diversify your portfolio within different asset classes
- Be patient as opportunities are available in plenty.
Know more about Share Market